ProtectHTML.com Allows you to protect the source code of a web page created in HTML for free (without slowing down your page or affecting loading time) so that you can prevent other people from cloning your website or stealing the html code of your own website, through the professional obfuscation of your source code, which you can do for FREE on this website.
(To verify the code protection, visit these pages and in the browser menu click on: "VIEW SOURCE CODE")
Currently thousands of websites are victims of people who steal HTML codes. If you do not protect your HTML code, you would be allowing your entire site to be cloned by such people in a matter of minutes, even inadvertently.
The only efficient way to prevent your HTML Code from being stolen by anyone, is through the obfuscation of HTML code, which you can try completely FREE on this website, below.
If you wish, you can also select the option to prevent your photos from being downloaded, the option to deactivate the right click and the option to deactivate the copying and pasting of the texts of your web page. By selecting these options, you can protect the texts and photos of your website, preventing anyone from stealing your photos and texts; You can try all these options for FREE below.
1. Each password is only valid according to the type of password purchased, the Basic password only serves once and only serves to protect 1 html page, the monthly password to protect an unlimited number of HTML pages but only for 1 month validation, and the annual password, To protect unlimited number of HTML pages for one year.
2. The purchase of your password through Paypal is completely safe and secure, and without any recurrent charge at the end of the month or at the end of the year. (The password will be sent to you by email in less than 24 hours, after you have completed your payment by paypal)
3. After purchasing your password through Paypal, you will receive it in an email with the subject "Purchased Password", if you do not see this email after 24 hours of making your payment, then check your SPAM tray.
4. Your purchase is 100% secure, however, we do Not offer Refund of Payments, therefore, before buying your password, we highly recommend doing first a free trial with the password: demo
5. The code protection uses a very very complex algorithm that makes the protected code very difficult to decrypt, preventing your code from being stolen by anyone, however we do not guarantee 100% that the protected code cannot be decrypted by any expert in cryptology.
6. Prices do not include tax, vat, or any type of taxes for any country.
7. The obfuscation of HTML codes should not be done in extremely long codes or in very large files, or contain scripts with calls to external servers, otherwise, the functionality of the already obfuscated page may not work properly.
8. This site is public and only obfuscates the HTML code of any web page entered by any person, so we have NO responsibility for the use they give to the web pages here obfuscated, as we do not know the people who use this site, nor We know their emails or have contact with people who obfuscate HTML codes on this website.
If you wish to contact us, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a whatsapp message or call us at (+502) 5000-4770
Guatemala City, Central America.